The intellectual property and copyright of all material on this website belongs to Managementors Ltd. You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material. Managementors Ltd will not be responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software, or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without Managementors Ltd’s prior written agreement:
- reproduce or redistribute any of the material
- alter any of the material; or
- or alter or remove Managementors Ltd’s copyright notices on the material.
- Managementors Ltd is not responsible for external links.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, impairment of the availability or accessibility to the website, or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password, giving you access to restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We will not pass any information gathered on this website to anyone else.
Managementors Limited is registered in England under company registration number 3171068 and with its registered office at Minchens Court, Minchens Lane, Bramley, Hampshire RG26 5BH. Our VAT number is GB 642 0152 83.