Internal Sales Manager
The role of the Internal Sales Manager is to ensure a healthy pipeline of quality sales meetings, through the management of the Trainee Management Consultant team, by training, coaching and developing their skills. Various support to the team will be required to ensure individual sales targets are hit on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, in order to achieve the company’s ‘New Business’ financial target each year.
The team you will be managing is on the front line, tasked with developing Managementors’ pipeline and selling our services to decision-makers at industry-leading FTSE100 / Fortune 500 companies. We work across all sectors, the key ones being; Infrastructure, Financial Services, Facilities Management, Construction, IT/Telecoms, Government and Transport. Therefore, development of your own knowledge within these sectors, along with the Managementors’ methodology, will be crucial for you to successfully manage and coach your team.
The team of Trainee Management Consultants is on a programme where after 12-15 months the aim is to develop into a Consultant and transition out into the field. Therefore, alongside the day-to-day Sales side of the role, various activities/assessments are scheduled over this period in order to build the Trainee Management Consultants’ knowledge and exposure to life as a Consultant.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advise and coach the team
- Monitor performance and provide feedback through daily reviews
- Identify skills gaps and develop team members as required
- Take appropriate action to resolve performance issues
- Monitor team progress whilst retaining overall responsibility
- Exposure to a business environment (minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Previous experience of Management Consultancy, along with knowledge of the industries in which we operate, is highly desirable
- Effective communicator who can build strong relationships
- A proactive nature, with strong organisational and time management skills
- An excellent work ethic and a willingness to ‘get stuck in’
- A curious mind and an aptitude for problem-solving
- The ability to commute to our head office within 45 minutes, which is located just outside of Reading
- Eligibility to work in the UK and a valid work visa if applicable
- Competitive salary, commission scheme and additional incentives
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Death in Service life assurance cover
- BUPA healthcare plan