We’re a young dynamic company, with a clear strategy and a determination to make this vision become a reality. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who can demonstrate they are high achieving professionals, share our values, and have a passion to make a difference.
- Build credible and profitable relationships directly with C-level Executives/Top Management teams within our chosen markets
- Leverage a consultative sales style to effectively align Managementors approach to client’s needs
- Manage a healthy pipeline of prospects and accurately forecast future sales, to deliver against individual quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Construct strategic account plans to maximise opportunities within existing clients and markets
- Develop and create tailored client proposals, often within tight timescales, to secure new business
- A strong track record of high value sales delivery, ideally within the consulting industry
- Results orientated, self-motivated and capable of consistently delivering under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possesses a very high attention to detail
- A deep understanding of the sectors and markets within which Managementors operates
Our head office is in Theale Berkshire, so the ability to commute there would be an advantage, but on a day to day basis Client Directors will be required to attend meetings with clients, typically at their offices around the country. Most of our work is UK based, but there may be opportunities for overseas travel.