Trainee Management Consultant
Managementors is a UK-based independent business operations consultancy. Working in partnership with our leading blue chip clients, we deliver customised solutions that resolve their most significant challenges and leave a lasting legacy of performance improvement. We implement change and performance solutions that create real business advantage. Whether it’s tackling operational or change issues head on, or improving output across organisations, we provide the insights, techniques and skills transfer that make a sustainable step-change in performance possible.
On our Trainee Management Consultant programme you will develop the operational consulting skills necessary to fast track your career as a management consultant.
What you’ll be doing…
Over 12 months, you will be working towards becoming one of our specialist consultants. You’ll need to be able to think critically, write persuasively and present charismatically. Our consultants will provide hands-on training for you, both in the office and out in the field, building your knowledge of our Practice sectors and Managementors’ methodology, so that you’re fully prepared for this role.
You’ll be starting life with Managementors at the front end, developing our pipeline and selling our services to decision-makers at industry-leading FTSE100 / Fortune 500 companies.
Predominantly phone-based, this first part of the role is really key in developing your understanding of Managementors and building knowledge of the industries we operate in, along with increasing your communication skills and confidence.
After a successful 6 months at the front end, we expect you to be in a position to start the transition into one of our consulting Practices. As you progress through this transition, you’ll be spending less time in the office and more time on client sites. Working as part of a team, you’ll be helping to deliver successful projects and making a positive difference for our clients.
Our Trainee Management Consultant programme is recognised for turning bright, ambitious people into skilled management consultants.
Who we are looking for…
- Creative thinkers who thrive on seeking innovative solutions to complex business challenges
- Effective communicators who can build strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Confident team-players who are also comfortable carrying out projects independently
- The ability to adapt to working within fast-paced and diverse working environments
- An excellent work ethic and a willingness to get ‘stuck in’
- A curious mind and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Good analytical skills
Do you have…?
- A science based (BSc) university degree, ideally a 2:1 or a 1st class honours
- Previous full-time experience in the working world (ideally 2 years)
- Previous experience in a consultancy is highly desirable
- Strong A-levels (or equivalent), Science A-levels are highly desirable
- The ability to commute to our head office within 45 minutes, which is located just outside of Reading
- Eligibility to work in the UK and a valid work visa if applicable
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for an informal chat about the role, please call 01256 838207.