Trainee Management Consultant
The graduate programme lasts 15 months, shortened to only 12 months if you really excel, with a clearly structured timeline for progression to a consulting position. You will start life in business development on the front line, delivering a key role in selling the benefits of how we can help leading companies improve performance. As part of your development, you will have the opportunity of working first hand with our Senior Management Team. Impress here, continue to meet your targets, and you will be out on site to experience first-hand consulting opportunities, supporting workshops and training courses. In addition you will also be shadowing sales visits to the executives you are speaking with on the phone. By aiding your understanding and expertise of all aspects of consultancy, Managementors provides an environment designed to support you and your career ambitions.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for an informal chat about the role, please call 01256 838207.
We implement change and performance solutions that drive real business advantage for our clients. Our Consultants develop customised solutions, providing the insights, techniques and skills transfer that make a sustainable step-change in performance possible.
On our programme, you will develop the first-rate sales and operational consulting skills necessary to fast track your career in Consultancy.
If you have an analytical and enquiring mind, great interpersonal skills and a knack for creative thinking, our Trainee Management Consulting Programme could be for you.
What you’ll be doing…
Over 12-15 months, you will be working towards becoming one of our specialist Consultants. You’ll need to be able to think critically, write persuasively, and present charismatically, therefore you will be encouraged to write white papers, blogs, give presentations and much more…
You’re going to be starting life with Managementors on the front line, developing our pipeline and selling our services to decision-makers at industry-leading FTSE100 / Fortune 500 companies.
Predominantly phone-based, this role will build your confidence and hone your communication skills. We will provide you with the support and phased-training you need to help you smash your monthly targets – a bit of healthy competition is encouraged!
As you progress through the programme, you’ll be spending more time out in the field, meeting our Consultants and Project Managers delivering projects for our clients across a range of industries. Our Consultants will deliver hands-on training for you both in the office and out in the field, building your knowledge of our Practice sectors and Managementors’ methodology so that you’re ready to hit the ground running as a Consultant.
Our Trainee Management Consultant programme is recognised for turning bright, ambitious people into skilled management consultants.
Who we are looking for…
- Creative thinkers who thrive on seeking innovative solutions to complex business challenges
- Effective communicators who can build strong relationships with clients at all levels
- Confident team-players who are also comfortable carrying out projects independently
- The ability to adapt to working within fast-paced and diverse working environments
- An excellent work ethic and a willingness to get ‘stuck in’
- A curious mind and an aptitude for problem-solving
Do you have…?
- A university degree, ideally a 2:1 or a 1st class honours
- Previous full-time experience in the working world (ideally 12 months)
- Strong A-levels (or equivalent), Science A-levels are highly desirable
- The ability to commute to our head office within 45 minutes, which is located just outside of Reading
- Eligibility to work in the UK and a valid work visa if applicable