Trainee Management Consultant
We’re a young dynamic company, with a clear strategy and a determination to make this vision become a reality. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who can demonstrate they are high achieving professionals, share our values, and have a passion to make a difference.
The graduate programme lasts 15 months, shortened to only 12 months if you really excel, with a clearly structured timeline for progression to a consulting position. You will start life in business development, on the front line, delivering a key role in selling the benefits of how we can help businesses of industry leading FTSE 100/Fortune 500 companies improve performance. Predominantly phone based, this role will help to build your confidence and hone your communication skills. The environment we provide is designed to engender enthusiasm and healthy competition, where you will receive the support necessary to achieve the best possible and highly consistent results.
A core philosophy of Managementors is to develop great consultants, and this means going even further than cultivating critical sales skills within our people. Great consultants need to be able to think critically, write persuasively, and present charismatically, therefore you will be encouraged to write white papers, blogs, give presentations and much more during your first 12-15 months in order to develop into a fully fledged consultant.
Additionally, it allows you to get a real understanding of our business from the ground up, rather than being thrown in at the deep end on a client site from day one. As a consultant, the sales skills you develop in your first 12-15 months will be a key asset when you start delivering the performance improvements and spending time with clients. Essentially, we are ensuring that you are fully developed as young professionals, with transferrable skills and capabilities for consulting, before you begin life as a consultant. We want you to succeed – having detailed knowledge and experience of Managementors and the industries we work within already in place, will ensure that this happens.
Our Trainee Management Consultant programme is widely recognised for turning bright, ambitious people into expert management consultants. Our clients are some of the most successful and forward thinking companies and our focus is always on delivering them sustainable performance improvements. By joining us, you will be giving yourself the best opportunity to fulfil your potential as a first-class consultant and deliver these goals.
- Must have previous full time experience in the working world; not including internships, temporary placements or volunteer work.
- Achieved a university degree, ideally 2:1.
- Strong ‘A’ levels including at least one of the Sciences (or equivalent if taken outside the UK).
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
- A genuine interest in business and consulting.
- Creative thinking and the ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus, but not compulsory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to interact effectively with clients and build relationships.
- A high level of confidence (but not arrogance) and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A team-focused attitude, with the ability to confidently carry out projects independently also.
- An aptitude for hard work and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-moving, project-based consulting environment.
- Either living or willing to relocate to within 45 minutes of the Hampshire office, which is just outside Reading.
- Competitive salary, high OTE and additional incentives.
- Employer contributed pension scheme, Death in Service life assurance cover, BUPA healthcare plan.
- To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org