Business Development Executive
The role of the Business Development Executive is to generate a healthy pipeline of quality sales meetings for our Practice Directors. You will have regular training and coaching to develop and hone your skills, to ensure you are hitting your sales targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, in order to achieve the company’s ‘New Business’ financial target each year.
Managementors is a UK-based independent business operations consultancy. Working in partnership with our leading blue chip clients we deliver customised solutions that resolve their most significant challenges and leave a lasting legacy of performance improvement. We implement change and performance solutions that create real business advantage. Whether it’s tackling operational or change issues head on, or improving output across the service delivery organisation, we provide the insights, techniques and skills transfer that make a sustainable step-change in productivity possible.
What you’ll be doing…
Your role will be at the front end, tasked with selling our services to senior level decision-makers at industry-leading FTSE100 / Fortune 500 companies. We work across all sectors, the key ones being; Infrastructure, Financial Services, Facilities Management, Construction, IT/Telecoms, Government and Transport. Therefore, development of your own knowledge within these sectors, along with the Managementors’ methodology, will be crucial for you to successfully generate quality sales meetings.
Who we are looking for…
- Creative thinkers who thrive on seeking innovative solutions to complex business challenges
- Effective communicators who can build strong relationships
- A proactive nature, with strong organisational and time management skills
- An excellent work ethic and a willingness to get ‘stuck in’
Do you have…?
- Exposure to a business environment (minimum 2 years)
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Previous experience of Professional Services
- The ability to commute to our head office within 45 minutes, which is located just outside of Reading
- Eligibility to work in the UK and a valid work visa if applicable
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, or for an informal chat about the role, please call 01256 838207.