- January 2, 2019
Following on from what has been a successful year for the business, 2019 proves to be an exciting opportunity for the Managementors team. As announced at the Annual Winter Conference, from 2nd January 2019, Managementors shall transition to a Practice Lead business, and no longer operate within its Sales and Operational departments.
This announcement was met with great enthusiasm at the conference, and hopes to provide Managementors with solid foundations for its next stage of growth as a business. The approach will allow end to end accountability for relationship management, through to delivery on site. It will also enable greater development opportunities for our consulting staff.
Following this announcement, we are pleased to announce the new leadership team:
- Ken Leech – Managing Director
- David Beggs – Practice Director: IT and Public Sector
- Charlie Burtt – Practice Director: Infrastructure and Financial Services
- Grant Taylor – Practice Director: Property, Transport and Construction
- John Boult – Director of Analyses
- Dawn Henstridge – Director of Finance
- Abigail Leech – Director of Internal Operations
As 2019 looks to be a year of uncertainty for British businesses, it’s hoped that this restructure will only strengthen the good work Managementors has been delivering both in the UK and overseas, over the past twenty two years. We shall continue to work within our existing areas of expertise, and hope that this industry focus will enable the business to continue developing strong relationships with both our existing and new clientele.